I fully intended to dedicate today’s post to my hour long gym session and the sweet potato kale soup I had for lunch, om nom nom. Instead, I will be responding to a quick Q&A that I received via Melissa @ Freeing Imperfections when she nominated me for the Liesbter Award!
What’s the Liebster Award you ask?
Here is a brief explanation of the award, taken from Melissa who quoted her nominator, Brooke at Running in Heels. I feel like I’m playing telephone now 🙂
- This award is given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
- The award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another.
- Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
- Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
- Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
- Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
- No tag backs (aka, don’t nominate the person who nominated you).
Easy enough, right? I may have had to read the explanation twice. But only for clarification purposes of course…
I am so excited to do this and so grateful to Melissa for acknowledging my blog. Even more so perhaps, I look forward to showing some of my favorite writers the same blog love!
My questions to answer:
And now, the fun part! My nominees for the Liebster Award…
Ashley @ Cupcakes n’ Crunches
Liz @ Tip Top Shape
Alex @ Cookie Dough Katzen
Meghan @ After the Ivy League
Katie @ running4cupcakes
Alex @ The Run Within
Grace @ Practicing Grace
Natalie @ Free Range Human
Erica @ For The Sake of Cake
Heather @ Girly Ever After
Your Questions to Answer, if you so desire:
- What is your dream job?
- What is your ‘happy place’?
- If you could travel somewhere that you have never been, where would you go?
- What is your all-time favorite movie?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday?
- What is one goal you have that you are yet to accomplish?
- What is your favorite quote?
- What is your favorite holiday and why?
- What was the best part of your day?
- What is your all-time favorite book?